The Golf Journalists Association of Canada (GJAC) Virtual Summit presented by RBC: State of the Golf Industry took place Nov. 21, 2023, as part of an ongoing GJAC series intended to help membership stay connected, as well as to generate discussion and opportunities around important issues in the game.
GJAC Virtual Summits presented by RBC are recorded for public viewing. You can watch this recording below.
The format consists of a moderated question and answer period, followed by a brief opportunity for questions from attendees.
Panelists for this Virual Summit included:
- Kathryn Wood, Canadian Golf Course Superintendents Association
- Jana-Lyn Fairbairn, Club Management Association of Canada
- Laurence Applebaum, Golf Canada
- Kevin Thistle, PGA of Canada
- Jeff Calderwood, National Golf Course Owners Association
Moderator: Rick Young, SCOREGolf